Creative Minds Early Learning Centre
Creative Minds Early Learning Centre is open Monday – Friday from 6:15am – 6:15pm.
We are open throughout the year and close only at weekends and statutory holidays.
Children are required to attend a minimum of two days per week to ensure consistency and involvement within the Centre programme.
We have six individual studios that have been designed to ensure that each child has the opportunity to develop a sense of belonging and identity.
- Jiburr (Sugar Glider) Studio which cares and educates for children aged 6 weeks – 2 years
- ,Guran (Possum) Studio which cares and educates for children aged 15 months – 2 years
- ,Borobi (Koala) Studio which cares and educates for children aged 2 – 3 years
- ,Buneen (Echidna) Studio which cares and educates for children aged 2 – 3 years
- ,Murun (Emu) Studio which cares and educates for children aged 3 – 4 years
- ,Muni (Kangaroo) Studio which is our Kindergarten Studio and cares and educates for children aged 4 to school age
The age is a guideline only and children will transition from each studio when the family and staff feel that the children are ready.
Early Years Learning Framework
At Creative Minds ELC, we offer an excellent educational program with a comprehensive curriculum which will prepare children to become confident, life-long learners. Our educational program is based on the Early Years Learning Framework (often referred to as EYLF), allowing us to engage children in the way that they learn best. This flexible and individually tailored curriculum will give your child the educational foundation to become competent and confident members of the community.